Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Woke Up Blue

I went to bed the other night and my playroom was as it has always been, pale and pasty beige. When I woke up this morning, it had changed colors. Mom and Dad mentioned something about "touching up" parts of the blue so they set me up in my own recliner with plenty of things to occupy my time while they were busy. They put a lot of effort into making sure I was safe and that I could reach several toy options by surrounding me with pillows. It turns out that the view out the slider window with the fan blowing the blinds just right is much more interesting than any show they could have put together. I guess I'm cool with the whole blue walls thing, especially because they put more stuff on the walls for me to look at too. They say its not quite finished but I sure am enjoying the upgrades now.




1 comment: