Friday, July 11, 2008

Jameson "Consistency" Blair

That's right folks... I live up to that middle name too...
On Tuesday, I took 3 45min naps, the day's events kept me up and interested enough to not whine about being tired
On Wednesday, I took 2 45min naps and a third 2hr nap, and a 20min bike-ride nap
On Thursday, I took 3 45min naps and a much needed, yet hard fought, 4th
Today we are going to visit my Mamaw in IN. Mom and Dad have their entire day planned around my "consistent" nap schedule. For example, Mom said leaving at 10am would be perfect because I will have just awakened from my first nap and I will be fed and happy.... but it's 10 oclock now and I'm still sleeping...
Consistent I tell you... at least at 6:45am...

1 comment:

Marshman Family Album said...

HA!!! Oh, just wait it gets even better!!!